FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest Releases:
CKM CLOSED!
Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (novel) Vol03 Ch55-75 (end)
Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (novel) Vol02 Ch28-54

Share | .

[Suggestion] Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心novel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you interested in this project getting translated?
Yes, and I'll offer you my services too.
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes. (general)
86%
 86% [ 6 ]
Not really. (please give reason)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No. (please give reason)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
kanamee

Fan

PostSubject: [Suggestion] Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心novel   Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:14 am

Hi,

I'm wondering if this novel can be picked up?

I've tried looking around for some times to see its translation, but I couldn't find any.... The novel is Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心, by Ming Yue Ting Feng.
Here is the Chinese link: http://91baby.mama.cn/thread-990416-1-1.html

The synopsis seems pretty interesting, so I thought it may trigger your interest :)

Anyway, I thank you a lot if you might consider translating it. :)

PS: I enjoy reading all your work. Really appreciate it :)

Best,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心novel   Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:15 am

What is the synopsis?  confused 

I googled it but got nothing useful Speechless 

~~~
you should join the sweets war...   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanamee

Fan

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心novel   Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 am

Ups, i'm sorry, forgot to put the synopsis
I found about the novel from this site: http://onesecondspring.blogspot.hk/2014/02/ancient-doting-wife-series-by-ming-yue.html

So, here is the summary :) from the site also ..

Should I join the sweet war?  bounce 

Three Marriages:

Main Leads: Female Lead - Ju Mu Er (居沐儿) , Male Lead - Long Yue (龙跃)
Guest Appearance: The Male and Female leads of the above novels.

Summary: This is the love story of the 2nd brother of the Dragon Family. He is one of the most successful businessman in the capital and one of the Emperor's favourites - he is the most eligible bachelor in the capital and every lady in town wants to marry him. The story starts with the female lead,  Ju Mu Er, a blind teacher of guzheng, who goes to pay a visit to Long Yue to ask him to build an awning on his popular business street so her friend, a flower seller, will not get wet and fall sick. Long Yue laughs at her (because he loves money and is calculative) and she makes a bet with him that she can allow him to escape from a pesky female suitor without making it obvious. She successfully wins the bet and from then on, Long Yue constantly makes her life a trouble (since she costs him so much money).... not realising he is slowly falling for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心novel   Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Ehhh...I wasn't really looking at getting another Chinese novel translated. Got my hands a bit full at the moment...I'm a bit picky too...

I can't seem to find the site of the publisher to verify whether it's a "light" novel (I'm very picky, all chinese novels must be claimed to be "light" by publisher, have black & white illustrations in them or have manga-style covers to be translated. I guess kind of/passable to be manga-style, except I can't seem to find a proper buy link or the publisher of that version - there's another version that certainly doesn't look very appealing (boring cover + read from left to right).

But...because it does seem very interesting (won't deny that), I might translate a chapter or two as a teaser some time.  

So yeah, I'm not very sure, so I put up a poll...it runs for 90 days and depending on what the results are, I'll decide whether to translate this novel or not.

Ah yeah, go ahead and join the sweet war (choose my side!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ckmscans.halofight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心novel   

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Three Marriages 三嫁惹君心novel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CKM Scans - Chinatown KM :: CHINATOWN KM :: Questions, Suggestions & Bugs-